Evolution Series (EVXP2)
The next evolution of cutting edge design is here now. The EVXP2 Evolution Series from Ice Qube is a certified for hazardous locations Class I Division 2 Groups A, B, C, & D air conditioner taking our CID2 product line to new levels. Available in 4000, 5000, 6000, 8000, 10,000, and 12,000 BTUH Models.
- Compact 11” (287mm) width to fit on smaller cabinets.
- Warm enclosure air is drawn in near the top of the unit, while conditioned air is discharged near the bottom.
- Three position condenser air flow with the option to direct hot discharge air in different directions.
- Standard Digital Controller with Programmable Temperatures and Alarm.
- Controller can be installed on either front or rear of the unit (inside or outside of enclosure).
- Can be used with or without purge system.
- UL Listed, (third party certified).
- Outdoor model operating temperature range from -40° F/-40° C to 140° F/60° C.
- Environment friendly refrigerant.
- Efficient, quiet, and long lasting rotary compressor.
- Powder Coat finish on durable 16 gauge welded steel.
- Easy pull out cleanable, reusable electrostatic 10 micron filter.
- Every unit 100% factory tested before shipping.
- Minimal visible fasteners.
- NEMA type 12, 3R, 4, 4X available.
Options & Accessories
- Custom finishes.
- 304 or 316 Stainless Steel (includes NEMA 4X Package).
- Ethernet Controller (ETHR).
- Low Ambient (LA).
- Alarm Output (XO3).
- 4 Micron Condenser Filter.
- CP3 Total Corrosive E-Coating.
- 120V 60Hz
- 220/230V 50/60Hz
- 400V 50/60Hz
- 480V 50/60Hz