Evolution Series Zone 2 (EVZ2)
The next evolution of cutting edge design is here now. The EV Evolution Series from Ice Qube is a Zone 2 IIC ATEX/IECEx air conditioner taking our Ice Qube product line to new levels. Available in 4000, 5000, 6000, 8000, 10000, and 12000 BTUH Models.
- Compact 11” (287mm) width to fit on smaller cabinets.
- Warm enclosure air is drawn in near the top of the unit, while conditioned air is discharged near the bottom.
- Three position condenser air flow with the option to direct hot discharge air in different directions.
- Standard Digital Controller with programmable temperatures and alarm.
- Controller can be installed on either front or rear of the unit (inside or outside of enclosure).
- Can be used with or without purge system.
- Does not require purge protection.
- ATEX/IECEx, (third party certified).
- Outdoor model operating temperature range from -40° F/-40° C to 140° F/60° C.
- Environment friendly refrigerant.
- Efficient, quiet, and long lasting rotary compressor.
- Powder Coat finish on durable 16 gauge welded steel.
- Easy pull out cleanable, reusable electrostatic 10 micron filter.
- Every unit 100% factory tested before shipping.
- Minimal visible fasteners.
- Maintains IP66 integrity.
Options & Accessories
- Custom finishes.
- 304 or 316 Stainless Steel.
- Low Ambient (LA).
- Alarm Output (XO3).
- 4 Micron Condenser Filter.
- CP3 Total Corrosive E-Coating.
- 120V 60Hz
- 220/230V 50/60Hz
- 400V 50/60Hz
- 480V 50/60Hz
- Built in purge fitting.
(This 1/4”[6.35MM] OD push to connect fitting
is for convenience only and is NOT REQUIRED as
a protection method. All components are
non-ignition source components and do not
require purge protection from any source.)