Mini Split Air Conditioners
Available in 3KW (10230BTUH), 6KW (20470BTUH), 8KW (27290BTUH), and 10KW (34100BTUH) Cooling Capacities.
*All Server Rack Coolers require field installation by a certified refrigeration technician
- Digital controller that can be located on the side or rear of the evaporator section.
- Active condensation pump that removes unwanted water away from electronics.
- Designed to fit between 19” rack rails.
- Designed to provide cold aisle and hot aisle air circulation.
- Powder coated black evaporator section to blend in with most server racks.
- Powder coated white condenser section to blend in with most exterior installations.
- Low profile condensing unit designed to take minimum ground space or to be mounted on the side of a building.
- Cold air discharge and hot air return grills are designed to be interchangeable with bottom plates to direct air flows up or down.
- Closed loop cooling designed to keep air cleaner and separated from air outside the enclosure.
Options & Accessories
- Cold air discharge and hot air return grills to replace blank plates on bottom for mid mount applications.
- Condensation Overflow Alarm Output
Bottom Mount Application
In this application, the evaporator section is mounted in the bottom of the server rack. Cold air is discharged up the cold aisle in the front of the rack rails. The servers pull the cold air in the front and discharge the hot air out the rear of the server into the rear of the rack enclosure where it gets pulled into the return air grill. The air gets re-cooled and sent back up the cold aisle.
Exterior Top Mount Application
In this application, the evaporator section is mounted on the exterior top of the rack enclosure. By moving the grills on the top of the supply and return to the bottom and moving the blank plates on the bottom to the top, cold air now flows down the cold aisle and warm air from the rear flows up into the return air, where it is re-cooled and sent back to the cold aisle. Top exterior mounting brackets are optional and cut outs will be required in the top side of the enclosure. A gasket kit and mounting hardware is included for this type of mounting. This application does not use any rack space.
Interior Top Mount Application
In this application, the evaporator is mounted inside the enclosure at the top. Cold air flows down the front cold aisle and warm air from the rear flows up into the return air grill. This application would use as little as 6 RU of space inside the rack. As in the exterior top mount application the grills on the top are exchanged with the blank plates on the bottom and the internal mounting bracket is used.
In this application, the evaporator cooling unit is mounted in the mid-section of the rack. This will require installing the optional internal mounting bracket at the height desired and installing the optional intake and exhaust grills in place of the blank out plates. The unit will then supply cool air to the cold aisle above and below. The heated air being discharged by the servers will return from the rear of the cooling unit from above and below. Heated air will be re-cooled and sent back to the cold aisle. This application keeps cold air closer to all servers.