- Competitive Salary
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance, Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Paid Vacations and Holidays
- IRA with Company Matching
- Continuous Training
- Opportunities for Career Advancement
- Engineering Assistants
- AutoCAD/Solidworks Drafter
- Sales and Marketing
- Production and Assembly
- Shipping and Receiving
- Administrative Assistants
Accepting Applications for:
Compliance Coordinator (Engineering Department)
- Be a part of a growing team with an industry leading local manufacturing company. Ice Qube Inc. is seeking a highly motivated Compliance Coordinator for the Engineering Department to guarantee that our business processes and products are compliant to applicable standards and regulations. This position reports to the Engineering Manager and is permanent full time.
- Implement and manage an effective compliance program to include UL, ATEX/IECEx, IEC, and CE certifications.
- Work with agencies to review and verify compliance to all current standards.
- Ensure compliance to RoHS, Prop 65, REACH, and conflict materials regulations.
- Prepare and submit quotes for new Engineering projects with agency.
- Work with Quality Assurance Manager to ensure ISO standards remain compliant.
- Create and manage effective action plans in response to audit discoveries and compliance variances.
- Audit company procedures, practices, and documents to identify risk or non-compliance issues.
- Ensure all departments are trained on current processes.
- 1-2 years proven experience in compliance certifications, equivalent work experience, and/or drive to learn applicable standards.
- B.A. or B.S. desired.
- Good knowledge of applicable requirements and procedures or equivalent work experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail and follow up essential.
Outside Sales Representative
- Ice Qube, Inc. is a leading manufacturer of cooling systems for the electronic cooling industry. Our company is committed to helping our customers find the right solution for their project. We are seeking an Outside Sales Representative to manage existing accounts and generate new customer sales in one of four territories with some travel to surrounding locations. Technical, mechanical, HVAC knowledge or background helpful. It will be essential for the Outside Sales Representative to effectively provide detailed information of all Ice Qube products. Must be able to communicate status of activities, plans and goals to main office in Greensburg, PA.
- DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING:
- Scheduling appointments, meeting existing customers in order to review product requirements, and to determine other opportunities
- Communicate between Ice Qube and the customer for pricing, service and product information and sales status
- Generate and develop new business in order to increase revenue, through cold calls and other prospecting methods
- Maintain and update product knowledge as well as technical competence
- Maintain professionalism, diplomacy and tact to portray the company in a positive manner
- Attend trade shows as assigned
- Maintain expense reports
- Adhere to company culture of cost consciousness in travel expenses
- Update and maintenance of customer accounts in computer system
- Provide product quotes to customers as needed and ensure timely follow-up
- Capable of preserving confidential or sensitive information
- Effective time management, organization and multi-tasking skills
- Proven customer service skills
- Capable of understanding and effectively building technical credibility with clients
- EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
- BS/BA degree in marketing or business management
- Previous sales experience
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
- IceQube Inc.; an enclosure cooling products manufacturer, is looking to fill an immediate full-time position for Drafter with AutoCAD ® and Solidworks ® Drafter will be responsible for creating and updating models, drawings, bills of materials, and engineering change notices.
- Primary Responsibilities:
- Work with engineers to develop, manufacture, and market products.
- Develop detailed designs for sheet metal air conditioner cabinets.
- Produce 2D and 3D CAD drawings for new or improved products.
- Review design layouts to find and resolve problems.
- Work with the engineering team to investigate and resolve problems with existing designs.
- Participate in engineering design reviews to evaluate design concepts.
- Provide custom design concepts to meet customer requirements.
- Work with project team to execute projects on time and on budget.
- Required Education and/or Experience:
- Associate degree or completion of a technical trade school in CAD or related field
- Minimum of two years of related Solidworks® experience or any equivalent combination of experience and training that provides the required knowledge, skills, and abilities.
- Experience in design of sheet metal products preferred.
- Experience with Solidworks ® Enterprise Product Data Management (EPDM) software a plus.
- Specialized Knowledge and Abilities
- 2D/3D CAD experience, Solidworks ® and AutoCAD preferred
- Knowledgeable of standard drafting practices and procedures.
- Excellent communications skills: interpersonal, listening, oral, and written.
- Self-motivated and highly organized.
- Skilled in PC usage and associated software including Microsoft Office Suite.
- Able to generate designs/drawings from sketches and specifications.
- Good mechanical aptitude and knowledge.
- Creativity and analytical skills.
- The Engineering Assistants will assist in the design and testing of cooling systems in addition to recording and analyzing data collected from testing. This individual will possess knowledge or experience in HVAC/R or heat transfer and have Auto CAD experience. Visual Basic programming is a plus. Regular schedule is daylight, Monday through Friday, 8:00 am to 5:00 pm.
Production and Assembly
- The ideal candidate for production and assembly will be responsible for assembling necessary components into cooling systems per customer specification. The assembler must be proficient with hand and power tools and possess basic electrical wiring skills. HVAC training and/or certification is a plus. Job specific training is provided. This individual will be able to follow direction and adhere to company procedures as well as work within a team to achieve production deadlines and customer requirements. Work hours are Monday through Friday 8:00 am – 4:30 pm with occasional overtime.
Ice Qube Inc. is an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer, and is committed to providing employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Please submit resume and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org