Call us today at 888-867-8234 to find your cooling solution!
VS Series Air Conditioners
For Applications requiring 1200 to 8000 Btu/h enclosure cooling capacities
Ice Qube has recently evaluated our successful line of air conditioners to see how they could be improved. During this evaluation, some improvements were discovered for the larger V16 series air conditioner. These improvements will increase efficiencies and make the units more robust.
These improved units will be coming soon. Please contact your salesperson with any questions on these transitions.
Thank you for your continued business.
Ice Qube, Inc.
After the V Series was developed in 1995, there was still a need for a narrower product that could fit on shallower panels. Ice Qube’s engineers went back to the drawing board to figure out this issue for our customers. What they came up with was the VS Series. The VS Series offered the same tried and true reliability that the V Series offers but at a narrower design to accommodate those customers that needed it. Mounting widths for the VS Series range from 12”-16” (292- 406.4mm) with 1200-8000 Btu/h (352-2345 Watts) of closed-loop cooling capacity.
- UL Certified
- CE Certified
- RoHS Compliant
- REACH Compliant
- 12”-16” (292-406.4mm) mounting width
- 1200-8000 Btu/h (352-2345 Watts) of closed-loop cooling capacity
- Closed-loop cooling to protect your application and increase efficiency
- Maintains NEMA type 12, 3R, 4, or 4X integrity of your enclosure
- Environment friendly HFC refrigerant
- Standard Digital Controller
- Programmable temperatures and alarm
- Built-in condensate evaporator
- Powder coated durable 16-gauge welded steel construction
- Easy installation
- Indoor and outdoor use
- Efficient, quiet, and long-lasting rotary compressor
- Easy pull-out, cleanable, reusable electrostatic 10-micron filter
- Space saving aesthetic cabinet design
- Certified by independent certification agencies
- In-house tested via Ice Qube’s testing facilities
- Engineered for optimal engineering efficiency in enclosure cooling
Options & Accessories
- Custom finishes
- 304 or 316 Stainless Steel (includes NEMA 4X Package)
- Ethernet Controller (ETHR)
- Low Ambient (LA)
- Internal heat (IHO)
- Alarm Output (XO3)
- Easy pull-out, cleanable, reusable electrostatic 4-micron filter
- CP3 Total Corrosive E-Coating (CP3)
- 120V 60Hz
- 230V 50/60Hz
- 400V 50/60Hz (Not UL)
- 480V 50/60Hz
- Telcordia GR-487 Testing (Salt Fog & Wind Driven Rain) Available
- Available in Class I Division 2