Call us today at 888-867-8234 to find your cooling solution!
Class I Division 2 Hazardous Location Heat Exchangers
Class I, Division 2, Groups A, B, C, and D Hazardous Locations – UL Listed
Ice Qube heat exchangers are now available with hazardous locations certification. Our Multi Surface Cold Core Technology (MSCCT) has been designed into a Class I, Division 2 configuration. The Class I, Div. 2 heat exchangers are third-party certified and listed by Underwriters Laboratories (UL) for gas groups A, B, C, and D. These highly efficient heat exchangers range from 5.7 to 83 W/°F (10.3-149.4 W/°C) and are available in 24VDC and 48VDC as well as 120VAC 60Hz and 230VAC 50/60Hz.
Our MSCCT heat exchangers use a unique highly efficient core that’s unlike heat pipe technology. Our MSCCT cores transfer heat instantly from enclosure to ambient when heat comes in contact with the core from the enclosure.
Heat pipe technology requires multiple stages of heat transfer from one material to another before heat from the enclosure equipment can be transferred to the ambient. Heat pipe technology also uses a liquid medium (refrigerant) in the transfer process which can leak and cause loss of cooling capacity. Our MSCCT uses many surfaces of heat transfer medium to reject heat, but only one stage is required to transfer heat which means instant heat transfer from enclosure to ambient air. This makes our MSCCT highly efficient.
- Groups A, B, C, and D Hazardous Locations Class I Division 2
- Highest Operating Temperature in the Industry (80 °C T Code: T4A)
- UL Certified
- CE Certified
- RoHS Compliant
- REACH Compliant
- Telcordia GR-487 Tested (Salt Fog & Wind Driven Rain) for 800 HE-XP2
- 7.18”-20.75” (182.3-527mm) of mounting width
- 5.7-83 Watts per °F (10.3-149.4 Watts per °C) of closed-loop cooling capacity
- Closed-loop cooling to protect your application and increase efficiency
- At 40°F/22.2°C ΔT closed-loop cooling capacity is 777.5-11321.2 Btu/h (228-3320 Watts)
- Multi Surface Cold Core Technology (MSCCT)
- Zero Ozone Depletion Potential (ODP)
- Zero Global Warming Potential (GWP)
- Maintains NEMA type 12, 3R, 4, or 4X integrity of your enclosure
- Zero possibility of fluid leakage resulting in loss of cooling capacity
- Easy installation
- For indoor and outdoor use
- Powder coated durable 16-gauge welded steel construction
- Space saving aesthetic cabinet design
- Quiet and long-lasting ball bearing type fan
- Certified by independent certification agencies
- In-house tested via Ice Qube’s testing facilities
- Engineered for optimal engineering efficiency in enclosure cooling
- Energy Efficient, stable, and reliable operation
- Completely isolates your valuable equipment from external pollutants