Call us today at 888-867-8234 to find your cooling solution!
SC & SE Series Mini Split Air Conditioners
IQ Shelter/Container Cooler is a mini split cooling system designed to keep shelters and containers cool while discharging unwanted heat to the outdoors and/or to alternate locations.
The SC & SE Shelter/Container Cooler is another testament to Ice Qube’s drive in developing innovative products. The SC & SE Shelter/Container Cooler was developed by Ice Qube and our engineering team to create closed-loop cooling shelter/containers that house people and/or critical equipment. The unique and exclusive engineering behind the SC & SE Shelter/Container Cooler allows for the exhausted heat from your application to be exhausted out of the shelter/container.
The SC & SE Shelter/Container Cooler is a mini split system, with the condenser named the SC and the evaporator named the SE. The SC & SE Shelter/Container Cooler is engineered to seamlessly integrate with your shelter/container. The SE integrates on the inside of the shelter/container and the SC integrates on the exterior of the shelter/container. The SC & SE Shelter/Container Cooler ranges from 3KW-10KW (10230 -34100 Btu/h) of cooling capacity.
- UL Certified
- CE Certified
- RoHS Compliant
- REACH Compliant
- Telcordia GR-487 Tested (Salt Fog & Wind Driven Rain)
- 3KW-10KW (10230 -34100 Btu/h)of cooling capacity
- Closed-loop cooling to protect your application and increase efficiency
- Cold air discharge and hot air return grills are designed to be interchangeable with bottom plates to direct air flows up or down
- Environment friendly HFC refrigerant
- Easy installation
- Indoor and outdoor use
- Powder coated durable 16-gauge welded steel construction
- Efficient, quiet, long lasting rotary compressor
- Space saving aesthetic cabinet design
- Certified by independent certification agencies
- In-house tested via Ice Qube’s testing facilities
- Engineered for optimal engineering efficiency in enclosure cooling
- Digital controller that can be located on the side or rear of the evaporator section
- Active condensation pump that removes unwanted water away from shelter/container
- Powder coated black evaporator section (SE) to blend in with installations
- Powder coated white condenser section (SC) to blend in with installations
- Low profile condensing unit (SC) designed to take minimum ground space or to be mounted on the side of shelter/container
- Closed loop cooling designed to keep air cleaner and separated from air outside the shelter/container
Options & Accessories
- Cold air discharge and hot air return grills to replace blank plates on bottom for mid mount applications
- Condensation Overflow Alarm Output
- 120V/60Hz (3000 Watt Models Only)